Graduates who choose this Master Degree Program will be prepared to perform the following functions:
- economic analysis, innovation and development policies, planning;
- implementation and evaluation of innovation and development policies both national and international;
- analysis and formulation of business management strategies with particular reference to innovation policies and development on an international level
Moreover, the output profile is characterized by a particular attention to language training (Italian, French and English) and to work in an international environment.
Professional opportunities are oriented towards national and international public, private and non-profit institutions.
More specifically, the main reference profiles for graduates are:
- researcher in the economic field in public and corporate bodies and offices;
- consultant / expert in organizations and agencies at different levels of government - local, national and international;
- business manager in the areas of innovation / research and development and supplier management, especially global supply chain).